Let’s reduce waste together
As a sustainability company, Corporate Care exists to improve the appearance, performance, and longevity of every surface in your building.
We have no vested interest in replacing anything in your building. We want to restore and revitalize what we can, to make it look great and last as long as possible.
We're always looking for ways to increase our restorative cleaning protocols' efficiency in time and energy usage and use innovative protective coatings that reduce wastewater, maintenance frequency, harsh chemicals, and energy usage.
We're committed to being good stewards of the communities and spaces we share by extending the life of your floors, fabrics, and finishes and keeping them out of our nation's landfills.
- The EPA estimates 5 billion pounds of carpet go to landfills annually – we keep carpets out of the trash for as long as possible.
- With average care, carpets last 5-7 years. With our deep cleaning programs, you can double or even triple that lifespan.
- Carpet takes 100 years to decompose & vinyl takes 1,000 years – we help you extend asset life.
- We advise our customers to use protective coatings where appropriate to improve the appearance and performance of each surface and reduce labor costs, water, and harsh chemical usage.
- We use sustainable green chemistry and techniques to reduce environmental impact and improve occupant safety.
- Each Corporate Care technician is IICRC certified annually to stay subject matter experts on the newest and most sustainable cleaning technologies.
- Our deep restorative cleaning and maintenance programs have asset longevity and stunning results baked into the process.
Prolong the surface’s life. Protect the planet.
Let’s discuss the results you want to see.